Sunday 29 May 2011

Pirates of the Carribean



So today I went to odeon with my friends to see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie..

I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'm just going to say my opinion of it and If you want to see it anyway I suggest you don't carry on reading this as I might discourage you to see it which I don't want to do.

So yeah, Ive seen every single P.o.t.c film and loved them all plus with the amazing Johnny Depp starring in it just makes it even better. Moving on, I have to say I was really really really disappointed in the new one I say today, which has been called 'The best one yet' to be fair I think its the complete opposite. Prepare to be disapointed, confused and bored through out as me and my friends did.  Normally they are hilarious with the sarcastic Captain Jack but in this he's not involved as much as the others which probably ruined it the most for me.

Brenna,

No comments:

Post a Comment