Wednesday 25 May 2011

The second perspective; dream holidays.

I've been asked so many times what my 'dream holiday' would be. Assuming this means 'what holiday would you want more than anything' I guess I'd have to say Vegas. I've already been there once (last year, to be exact) and it was amazing. The only problem is that there wasn't enough time; I went for 5 days and got next to nothing done. So, in full detail, my dream holiday:

A nice, smooth flight to Vegas. On arrival get a limo to the Venetian hotel; have a luxury room. On day one I'd spend most, if not all, of the day at The Gun Store firing rifles to my heart's content.
The Venetian, seen at night
Day two; a helicopter tour over Vegas, then that night go to see one of the shows.
Day three; relax in the pool for much of the afternoon, fancy restaurant in the evening.
Rest of the days; exploring Vegas, shooting guns, chilling, nice restaurants, parties, fun.

Well, that is my dream holiday. I couldn't think of everything to fill every day so I just made a vague input.

No comments:

Post a Comment