Monday 23 May 2011

Family

Although I tend to moan alot to my family. I've even told them I hate them at some stages through my life, however without every single one them I wouldn't be the same person I am today. Now as I think of it, at times I am very unapreciative of what I have.. even the slightest things, for example having a house to live in and fed nice food everyday which sadly some teenagers in the world today don't.

Now enough about me, do you treat your family with respect every day? Why? Because sometimes were not reminded enough of how lucky some of us truly are.

Let's put ourselves in someone elses shoes, lets pretend were in a LEDC with wars going on, no company, no food or drink, no medicine, no home and no parents. How would we feel? I don't think we would be having the time of our lives quite frankly. So now let's compare that to what some of us we ones have..

No comments:

Post a Comment