Wednesday 25 May 2011

Dream holidays.


Personally, I haven't been on a holiday sadly approximately in about 5 years. So I have many desires of  this dream holiday of mine - Mexico. How could you resist a lovely trip abroad there? golden silky sandy beaches with an magnificant bright blue sea. Its just heaven to me, to be honest I think I would refuse to go home with such a view. Plus it's climate ofcourse, you can't go on holiday without such a tan your friends back home wouldn't recognise you!


Well maybe one day, when I'm rich enough to pay for myself and other I can go! I like to think of myself theres always a chance of going as my mouth waters looking at the images of the marvelous Mexico.

In the words of the female diva Gabrielle's song "Dreams Can Come True" so don't give up on hope!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O02kxh5NMSI

So what's your dream holiday?

Brenna,

No comments:

Post a Comment