Thursday 26 May 2011

Fears

Don't you just hate having fears of something or someone? Preventing you from doing things you intentionally wanted to do. Well in my case, one of my biggest fears are those eight long legged, hairy, eyes like a fly creatures also known as Spiders. I hate them with a passion, just the way they stay there as if they enjoy mentally torturing you without moving an inch. I remember my first time meeting one, gliding swiftly along the floor with each leg moving one after another in some sort of rhythm. Coming towards me without hesitation; I panicked. This spider was so hairy I felt like saying "Here you go!" and giving it a razor. I'd just wish they go away, always pestering me although my Dad likes to tell me "It wont harm you!" in a convincing voice. Moving on, a friend of mine once told me they once saw a spider so big you could hear it walking along the laminated floor which she said "Sounded like my mum typing away on the laptop". Why do they scare me? To be quite honest, I'm not very sure. I think its ugly appearance doesn't help me deal with their arrival. So I'd like to know, what's your biggest fear? Please comment you're answers below..
Brenna,

No comments:

Post a Comment