Saturday 28 May 2011

Family Guy.

No matter whats happened during my day or what time at night it is Family Guy is on every nine out of ten night I end up watching it without resisting. Why? Maybe because its never prevents me from LMAO! (Laughing my ass off - inase you didn't know) I think I've probably watched every episode now, and I have sometimes watched ones I have already seen before but they are just too funny and never get boring.

Some find it very racist and offensive but to be fair.. that's whats so funny about it! However you learn about how saying or doing some things can offend people so it prevents you from doing so in the future.

Peter is probably my favourite character; with Stewie a close runner-up. Mr Griffin(Peter) is not very intelligent and is always having a laugh whether hes with his friends or winding up Louis - he cracks me up! Although if I met someone like him in person I think I'd go insane..

Please rate on my poll on the right what you think of Family guy.
Thanks for reading, follow me!

Brenna,

3 comments: