Friday 3 June 2011

Barney!


My dog is 5 years old at the moment and we got his from a rescue home when he was around 1-2. He's like a brother to me, always sitting next to me when im sad and puts his head on my knee. The sight in his eyes are getting worse as the day goes sadly because his breed are prone to getting blind at around his age but that does't stop me from loving him!

To be honest, he's a big softy! just like a teddy bear I guess(Sounds strange I know) and he's got a lovely  fluffy coat which my dad hates it when he malts because of the non-stop hoovering.

Barney doesn't stop eating, really. As soon as theres food around he's a menace even though his food bowl has food in - maybe he's reincarnated from a human? Hehe he seems to prefer it.

For some strange reason when my Dad says "Poof!" it makes Barney howl.. no idea why, but he does. No he's not one of them amazing dogs who go on B.G.T (Britains's Got Talent) and do many different tricks. He can do the paw shake, hi five, sit etc. I'm going to post barney in this post later on, so keep an eye for my updates!

1 comment: